Wednesday, January 19, 2011

P90x Classic Day 9 - Arms and Shoulders - Part 2

Welp, another day down. Arms and shoulders are finished. That's one that I never feel until the next day lol. I am sure tomorrow I will be struggling to pick up a pen. :D So I read around that chocolate milk makes a good recovery drink so I am trying that after my workouts. I also did my ab ripper x tonight. Getting better at it but still slow. I did a LOT more of it than I could the previous times. It's brutal on the core. Not much else to say tonight so I'll just list my stuff.

Breakfast:
Strawberry whey protein smoothie with peaches and plain yogurt.
1 cup 1% chocolate milk
Snack:
Pure PB Protein bar
Lunch:
Carls Jr Side salad with canned chicken
Snack:
2 pieces Wrigleys Extra gum
Dinner:
3 Tortilla melts 2 with Avocodo
Snack:
Chocolate Whey Protein shake

Total Calories - 1533
Protein - 39%
Fat - 35%
Carbs 25%

Not happy with the percentages but I think I know where I am falling short so I will pick up tomorrow.

-rf

No comments:

Post a Comment