Monday, January 17, 2011

P90x Classic Day 6 - Kempo X

Today went rather well. It was a bit weird though because as I write this I've had only 1000 calories today and am not hungry. I know that I need more than that but i think because of yesterday I just wasn't very hungry. Anyway I did a kick butt Kenpo X session today. I can tell it is going to be one of my favorite workouts! I was sweating like crazy and felt great the entire time. Got to go to bed for my workout tomorrow but here's my food totals for the day.

Breakfast:
Smoothy with strawberry whey protein and raspberries

Lunch:
Peanut butter on a low carb tortilla

Dinner:
Low carb tortilla pizza with tomato sauce onion white turkey bell pepper mushrooms and skim mozzarella.

Evening snack:
Strawberry protein shake with peaches.

More tomorrow! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment