Monday, January 24, 2011

P90x Classic Day 14 - Chest and Back/Ab Ripper X - Part 3!

Yes you heard it right folks. I finished Chest and Back workout number 3. I have definitely improved over the last 2 weeks. I can still only do one unassisted pull up so I still need the chair for that, but I've pushed the chair farther out so it's much harder. I also was able to reach my goals on all of the push up rounds and I need to increase my weights on all of the dumbbell rounds. Will be doing Ab Ripper X tonight. Great day so far!

Later:

AB RIPPER X! I did all my crunchy frogs!! Actually almost did all 349 sit up exercises. Closer than I have before anyway. I was impressed with how much I was able to do compared to even last week.

I also did the best I have done on my percentages. Got 51% protein and lower carbs than I've had to date. I'll post the pie chart as usual below. I am looking forward to the rest week but I hear it's almost as tough as the weight weeks. I guess I'm mostly excited because only a couple weeks until I can measure myself and take my 30 day pics. Looking forward to seeing how and where I have improved. I have a quote I've used a lot the last 15 years that goes "I'm quite buff under all this flab!" I am anxious to finally watch the flab go so I can see the buffness. Over all I feel better. I still tire daily from all the exercise and stringent diet but that tells me it's working. It's hard to put faith in a 90 day program hoping it will pan out, but I have confidence that if I stick to it, I will see great results. I've already changed my perception on my eating and plan to start insanity shortly after finishing P90x.

Food:

Percentages:

Tomorrow is another grueling round of Plyometrics AHHH!!! BRING IT!

-rf

No comments:

Post a Comment