Wednesday, January 12, 2011

P90x Classic Day 2 - Plyometrics... Oy

Wow. Plyometrics.. K you know how on all of the p90x support sites how people talk about the dreaded plyometrics? All I have to say is HOLY CRAP!!

So it was a good day today. I feel hungry tonight but it's mainly me getting over my cravings. I am not happy with how the Daily Plate excel sheet butchered the last entry so I am just going to manually put what I ate today until I figure out a better solution.

BTW I know some people have questions on whether they should eat before or after their workout. Well I eat after my workout. Tony mentioned in Plyo that he recommends not eating at least an hour before Plyo. I can totally understand his logic. K here goes.

Breakfast:
Blended Smoothie - One cup frozen Great Value mixed berries (great stuff and no added sugars), 1/4 cup Dannon Natural plain yogurt, 1 scoop Body Fortress Strawberry Whey Protein Powder, water, 2 ice cubes.

Snack:
1 Pure chocolate peanut butter protein bar

Lunch:
2 low carb Mission whole wheat tortillas with baby spinach, mustard and Albacore tuna.

Snack:
1 Pure strawberry protein bar (I was feeling very snacky and had extra calories or normally I would only eat one a day. This helped a lot).

Dinner:
6 oz Chicken breast, baked and seasoned, roughly 2 cups of Broccoli and Cauliflower mix.

Snack:
Same smoothie as for breakfast only with frozen peaches instead of berries.

Final percentages today were Protein: 52% Carbs: 27% and Fats: 21%.

I'm really feeling the burn in my chest and arms today. Feels awesome. My legs are also starting to feel it so I'm sure I will be feeling the full weight of the plyometrics sometime tomorrow.

So far so good!! I have been fighting the temptation to weigh myself but at the same time it's been nice not fretting about it.

Bring it!!

-rf

No comments:

Post a Comment