Wednesday, February 9, 2011

P90x Classic Phase 2 - Day 3 - Back and Biceps, Abs

Wow. Back and biceps killed my arms.. they are now dead and I am typing with my tongue so scuse the typothe.

Good workout but holy crap! With the first phase you'd get muscle breaks like for example, do push ups, then pull ups, then more push ups then more pull ups. But with this one it's more like, let's do some curls! and now, more curls! Oh and by the way, next we have even more curls! Crazy, my arms are like gummy worms right now. Still wishing that my right arm was as fit as my left. I can do so much more with my left, but I'm keeping the norm to my right so my right can eventually catch up hopefully. Guess time will tell, maybe at the end of all things I will be half Popeye and half Pee Wee Herman.

No comments:

Post a Comment