Wednesday, February 2, 2011

P90x Classic Day 23 - Kenpo X - Week 4 - Day 3

Well started this morning off to a bad start lol. Got up, did about 25 minutes of Kenpo X and then my son reminded me that I was supposed to print out his homework. 3 hours later, I'm sitting here in my office huffing at the fact that I didn't get in a full workout this morning. :( I will however be doing the full Kenpo X workout tonight when I get home from work.

I've been tired the last couple of days. I am sure it's lack of quality sleep. If I have one fault in this diet, it's that I have a hard time getting a full nights sleep because of my work schedule. I would like to get 7 hours but I am lucky to get 6 most nights. 6 works good for me and I can keep my energy. Anything less, even by 20 minutes I seem to drag the next day. It hasn't affected my workouts. I can still bring it to each of those, but the tired usually kicks in around 11 and comes and goes. In reading on the discussion boards, it's pretty normal the first month and actually a good sign that you are pushing your self well, but I know that a nap now and then would also do me good.

Update:

I got the rest of Kenpo X in which was awesome. Felt much better. I need my workouts or I think I will go nuts :)

Food:

Percentages:

No comments:

Post a Comment