Thursday, February 17, 2011

P90x Classic Phase 2 - Day 11 - Yoga X

Got all of Yoga in without a break today. Starting to feel my balance coming along well. Also my endurance. Yoga Belly 7 is still a pain in the ... stomach. :) Good day overall. I went a few hundred above my calories mainly because I've been a bit lacking in my energy so I ate a cup of pasta tonight with sauce. Hopefully that will help. Still under 2k and my fitness guide says I should be around 2400 so I think I am good especially since I average 1500 or less most days :) I ate lunch at Tucanos Brazillian grill today and think I faired well. More calories than lunch usually but still I ate a TON of veg and only stuck to Chicken, Fish, Shrimp and Turkey for meats, stayed away from the tasty looking pork and red meats even though they looked mighty fine :) I feel good overall how well I ate, grilled veg too. All in all a great experience, even ate a chicken heart. :) Oh btw, you'll notice I have changed my percentages now I will be around 40/40/20 for Proteins, Carbs and Fat. Still going to try to keep above 40 for protein, but makes it a bit easier overall and supposedly will give more energy for phase II

Food:
Percentages:
Bring it!

-rf

No comments:

Post a Comment